Cirrus User Guide
The Cirrus User Guide is currently hosted on Readthedocs:
New Access to Cirrus arrangements
- Following the upgrade in June 2020 the access arrangements for Cirrus have changed. Full information on the new requirements are here.
SAFE Documentation for Cirrus
SAFE is the web interface used for account and resource management on Cirrus. The documentation for Cirrus users using SAFE is also on Readthedocs:
We use Readthedocs to host the Cirrus documentation for a number of reasons:
- It provides a good interface for technical documentation
- The same documentation source generates both online and PDF versions of the information
- The user community can contribute to the documentation simply by forking the open source GitHub repoistory and creating pull requests
- The documentation is written in simple plain-text format making it easy to update and maintain
Can I contribute to the documentation?
Yes! A guide on how to contribute is available in the documentation repo at: